Welcome to Brick Cave Media
Brick Cave Media is a leading next generation media production and distribution company based in Mesa, AZ.
The mission of BCM is to effectively support the creative endeavors of talented individuals that they may realize a benefit beyond the creative process. Our aim is to leverage technology, and the changes in media availability of the last 10 years to make a market for the endeavors of our artists.
Our vision is to manifest an environment of creative freedom and mass availability for artists that on their own may not have the resources to achieve that access.
What We Believe
- We believe in not taking anything for granted
- We believe that hustle is critical to our success
- We believe in creatively solving challenges and that we have the ability to circumvent any obstacle
- We believe in the philosophy of being proactive
- We believe it's ok to take a risk and fail
- We succeed or we fail together as a team
2006- Founded based on the project of The Hit List, a 3 CD compilation of performance poetry by Bill Campana.
2008- Founder Bob Nelson partners with Michael Robinson and Kent Markwart and begins work on what would become the Sacrifice movie. Brick cave Media also obtains the rights to re-release several other recoded audio projects in this time, including Sharon Skinner and others.
2009- Brick Cave Media obtains the rights to release The Guardians, Keepers of the Magic stories as digital E-books from Author J.A. Giunta.
2010- The Sacrifice Movie is released. Brick Cave Media participates in their first trade show, Phoenix Comicon.
2011- BCM Begins work on next Film project, Yellowstone Sunset. Brick Cave reaches agreement with author Sharon Skinner to release her book of poetry, In Case You Didn't Hear Me the First Time. BCM Records Russ Kazmeirczak's No More Zombies (Ironically Live at the Mesa Poetry Slam) performance. BCM announces the re-releases the first 2 books in The Ascension Trilogy from J.A. Giunta, releases The Last Incatnation. BCM begins producing Paperback editions of books to sell at trade shows and appearences.
2014- BCM launches a series of Podcasts, including The Brick Cave Bookcast, the Beatdown Report and others. BCM begins production of their next film project, Sum of It's Parts, written by J.A. Giunta.
2015- BCM hosts 1st annual Meet and Greet with Authors, in DT Mesa.
Terms and conditions
(updated Saturday, October 8, 2016)
The term "Brick Cave Media", “brickcavemedia.com” or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered mailing address is PO Box 4411, Mesa, AZ 85211-4411. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Brick Cave Media or to content creators that have contractually allows Brick Cave Media to utilize said material. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States of America and Arizona.
Brick Cave Media is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Brick Cave Media may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from Saturday, October 8, 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postacode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Brick Cave Media, PO Box 4411, Mesa, AZ 85211-4411.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are a small rag-tag group of volunteers that make Brick Cave tick...
PEOPLE THAT MEET AND TALK ALOT
LEAGUE OF INTERNS
Intern, Administration and Project Management
Intern, Media Development and Production
Intern, Public Relations and Communications
Welcome to Brick Cave Media's news micro portal. This area maintains three important sources of news for you to read:
Official Press Releases, and Press information from Brick Cave Media is listed below.
Click to View View all of Brick Cave Media's past E-mail newsletters
Click to View Here, we maintain a list of relavent RSS feeds to our industry(s)
Press Information and Contact